Niagara’s Only Lazy Canal!
All participants need to fill out the registration form below as well as download, print and sign a waiver to bring with them the day of the event. No exceptions. Forms can also be picked up at Canadian Tire Welland.
Corporate Challenge Rules:
- Register each individual team member and a waiver must be completed for each person. (Waiver can be downloaded here) It can be emailed to email@example.com or brought with you to the event.
- Complete team name, company name and contact person
- Maximum participants / team is 5
- Dress your team and decorate floatie in Canadiana theme (red and white is a good start)
- Decorations must be maintained on the surface of the inflatable, nothing dangling in the water, or items that may fall off in to the water will be allowed.
- Costumes if worn by individual competitors in the team challenge must be safe for swimming, water and other participants.
- Personal flotation devices (life jackets) are recommended. PFDs are mandatory for all participants 16 years of age and under.
- Judging will take place upon completion of the Guinness World Records Attempt – approximately 3:30 – 4:00 pm.
- Decision of the judge(s) is final.
- The winning team will receive $100 in gift cards per team member (5 max) for use at Calhoun Store – 250 Bunting Road, St. Catharines.
- All entries in the Corporate Challenge will receive a Floatfest Corporate Challenge T-shirt compliments of Calhoun store while supplies last.
Get a FREE Welland Floatfest T-Shirt from Calhoun*
*While Supplies Last
Winning Team Receives Up to 5 $100 Gift Certificate for use at Calhoun Store*
Store located at 250 Bunting Road in St.Catharines, ON – *$100 Gift Certificate per team member.